- "No" accompanied by a head shake is a response to most things.
- "No" also means "Yes".
- Throwing tantrums anywhere & everywhere (especially in public) becomes a regular occurrence.
- Crayons are for 'artwork' on the walls, floors and furniture. Not paper, silly mummy!
- Peppa Pig & In The Night Garden become part of 'essential' daily viewing.
- Laying in a field, road, on the floor at home or out (especially in public) is the done thing when your tired or mid-strop.
- Walking/running/jumping in any direction apart from the way you need to go happens daily (especially in public).
- Number 6 is usually followed by a tantrum.
- You ignore those disapproving or looks of pity from the public when numbers 3,6 & 7 take place.
- When things get really tough you use 'Peppa' and/or chocolate as a bribe.
- EVERYTHING you say is repeated.
- Particular foods are eaten one day then refused point blank the next.
- Toys and books are there to be strewn all over the place, not really to be played with or looked at.
- You dread changing a nappy (particularly number 2's) as all hell breaks loose.
- Mud, stones, rubbish and anything else pretty gross is obviously fun to put in your mouth/get your hands in to/pick up.
These are just a few of the things that my darling toddler gets up to. I'm sure if you're a parent you can relate to some of these!
What would you add to my list?